The roman chair is a great tool for pelvis stabilization exercises. Performing lateral sit-up’s on the roman chair can eliminate a number of separate exercises commonly performed on the device to strengthen the quadratus lumborum as well as the oblique muscles in your mid section.
- Dr. Charschan demonstrates 5 shoulder exercises to stabilize the rotator cuff.
- How to perform a modified hurdlers stretch to reduce back pain and improve overall flexibility.
- Improving thoracic extension and mid back mobility using a foam roller.
- Foam roller ball; how to roll the glutes, hamstrings and active abdominal scars such as c sections and hernia scars.
- Self myofascial release of the hamstring, quads and calf