Pelvic tilts are great for training your core muscles while creating more appropriate movement within the pelvis as you walk. This is a terrific exercise to help people reduce and even prevent lower back pain. This is part of the Charschan Chiropractic Core training regimen.
- Dr. Charschan demonstrates 5 shoulder exercises to stabilize the rotator cuff.
- How to perform a modified hurdlers stretch to reduce back pain and improve overall flexibility.
- Improving thoracic extension and mid back mobility using a foam roller.
- Foam roller ball; how to roll the glutes, hamstrings and active abdominal scars such as c sections and hernia scars.
- Self myofascial release of the hamstring, quads and calf